Posted by Admin
Posted on 10:43 PM
with No comments
Rate it :
Sentimental,
The song title is "Malai Maya Gara Bhanyeu" and this song is by Anju Pant. The lyricist is Sugam Tamang, musician is Raj Kumar Bagar and the director is Bishnu Bhattarai. The song is as you insisted me to do love with you and I did it. Again you said to rely upon to me. When I became that type of person which cant live without you and after leaving me I died with the life. You said me to love you and I did it. Due to your cause I obtained happiness and due to your cause I am hurt. You gave me a tragedy what might be there bad thing in me. You told me to trust upon you. Then you said me to migrate toward you and I did it. I became lonely so that I couldnt live without you.
Post a Comment