Latest Movie :
Home » » Barailai Sirful Pani Lauchhu Ma

Barailai Sirful Pani Lauchhu Ma

Rate it :
The song title is "Barilai Sirful Pani Lauchhu Ma" by Tika Pun and Pampha Thapa Magar. The song is as the teej is coming near observing it sisters. In the onetime teej of a year we will probably going to maternal house. So we will be dressing nice by keep flower in the head. I will be wearing red sari by shifting in the land. For saving the culture and tradition running from the ancestors I will celebrate this festive. And I will also wear red sari, necklace, bangles, and tika.  I will be wearing red sari by shifting in the land. To eat the fasting food cooked by the mother, so that I am becoming so much happy to go to mothers house. I will be worshipping to god Shiva and taking the fast too and this time of the teej I will be probably going to the mothers house.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
TOP
Copyright © 2014. NEPALI GEETHARU - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose