Latest Movie :
Home » » Priya timro yaad aaunda

Priya timro yaad aaunda

Rate it :

"Priyesiko Yaadma" is a heart touching song. The song is sung by Khuman Adhikari. The song is taken from the album "Priyasiko Yaadma". We can see Shalu gautam and Krish Gulmeli Babu in the video of the song. The lyricist and the music composer of the song is Krish Gulmeli Babu. The video of the song is directed by Bikram Chauhan. The meaning of the song goes like this, baby I cry alone when I remember you. I am always happy in dream when you are with me. You might think that I have forgotten you in this place, earning money. But there is nothing like that I always remember you and even when the machines are working I hear your voice. I always have you in my dream and I think of you all the time and we are having a good time in my dream. I know you might be missing me a lot and you might be crying missing our beautiful memories. Watch video to know the song in more details…
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
TOP
Copyright © 2014. NEPALI GEETHARU - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose