Posted by Admin
Posted on 7:05 PM
with No comments
Rate it :
Dashain Tihar Song,
लोक दोहरी,
The new music video is titled as Nanina Resham and the singers of the song are Madan thapa, Mukunda Raj Simkhada and Ritu Budhathoki. The song is as you body structure is yours is too good and I began to love you by listening to your voice. Naina Resham I am all your and after seeing you I became totally faint.
The nice person like you can’t be found anywhere in the world, I have become your fan after seeing you. Jhilke Resham I am there for you and I am fainted after seeing you. Your photo always appears in my eyes and after liking you it nothing matters behind. Naina Resham I am all your and after seeing you I became totally faint. The person I have liked I will be of that person and I wanted to laugh in this generation. (Video By Madan Thapa)
Post a Comment